Cervello clients can now benefit from ongoing calendar sync between Salesforce and Gmail or Outlook
Boston, October 14, 2015 – Cervello, today announced it has launched Eventify on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. Eventify synchronizes users’ Salesforce calendars with their Gmail or Outlook calendars. Cervello is a leading professional services and solutions provider as well as a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner and Salesforce Product Development Partner focused on helping companies win with data.
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, Eventify is currently available for free on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
Eventify Key Features
Eventify, a simple yet powerful add-on introduces to Salesforce many of the features Gmail and Outlook users rely on, such as real-time event updates, notification emails and invitee response tracking. The increased functionality helps Salesforce users effectively manage their schedules without having to toggle between multiple programs.
Comments on the News
● “As a Salesforce partner, our clients rely on us to design, develop and implement custom apps tailored to their specific business challenges,” said Peter Graham, Vice President, Salesforce Practice at Cervello. “Often times, the apps we develop can be leveraged by other companies with similar needs. Eventify, which joins two other offerings from Cervello on the AppExchange — Highrise Converter and Chatify — is a robust yet simple solution that eliminates the need to manage calendars outside of Salesforce, keeping users in the tool.”
●”The Salesforce Calendar is essential to the day-to-day operation of our business,” said Melissa Sagendorph, Sales Technology Manager at Dentsply. “Eventify helps streamline and unify our users’ multiple calendaring systems so that everything is all in one place. This has been a significant time saver.”
● “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ryan Ellis, VP, Product Management, AppExchange, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Cervello provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 2,800 partner apps and more than 3 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
● Like Salesforce on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
● Become a Fan of Cervello: https://www.facebook.com/MyCervello
● Follow Cervello on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mycervello
Salesforce, Salesforce App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Cervello Inc., is a leading professional services and solutions provider focused on helping progressive companies win with data. We solve complex data challenges, improve business analytics and optimize business performance. We focus on transformative cloud-based technologies in enterprise performance management, data management and business intelligence and customer relationship management. Cervello works with some of the leading on-premise and cloud software providers such as Birst, Host Analytics, Salesforce and Oracle. Our core services include advisory and consulting, solution implementation, custom application development, cloud integration and managed services. Visit us at www.mycervello.com for more information.